- BreEZe FAQs
- NEW info re: License Suspension for Outstanding Tax Obligation
- Renewal Information
- Inactive Status
- Continuing Competency
- Request a Pocket License
- Disciplinary Action Taken Against Licensees
- Written Verification of Your License for Another State or Organization
- Become a Practice Reviewer and/or Advanced Practice Reviewer for CBOT
- Advanced Practices
- Related Links
- Do you want to know what the Board is discussing at its meetings?
Do you want to know when the Board is considering amendments to the regulations?
If you want to receive important, timely, and relevant information to you - please consider subscribing to our Interested Parties list. We won't bog down your in-box! You'll receive about 8-12 emails per year with information regarding upcoming Board meetings, upcoming legislative and regulatory changes, Newsletters, new Board policies and other important information.
- The Board is looking for practitioners to serve on several committees. Find out how you can help.
- Do you want more information about becoming a healthcare disaster volunteer? Click here.
- If you are an OT or OTA, YOU are a mandatory reporter. Learn more about the Mandatory Reporting Requirements.
- Would you recognize the signs and symptoms of someone who is using drugs or alcohol in the workplace? On-the-job impairment affects Everyone. Find out more information regarding treatment.
- PROBATIONERS subject to biological fluid testing should avoid exposure to alcohol; click here for a comprehensive list of alcohol-free products and alcohol-based products to avoid.
- What happens when the Board receives a COMPLAINT? Review a flow chart demonstrating the Board's complaint process.
If you have additional questions, please email the Board at: firstname.lastname@example.org.